***This version is only for download manually, device wouldn't receive FOTA notification***
Note1: Before updating to software version 220.127.116.11 , please make sure device system version already updated to 18.104.22.168 first.
Note2: If device have been encrypted (Settings→Security→Encryption, in order to avoid upgrading failed, please make sure to backup the data and then use factory reset before upgrading.
Note3: The battery life of device has to be more that 50%. It suggest plug ASUS adapter in order to avoid upgrading failed.
Note4: If want to go back to Android L, you could return FE375CL to ASUS repair center, but need to pay repair costs.
* OS upgrade from Lollipop to Marshmallow
1. Android Marshmallow won't support APP2SD. Please move apps to internal storage before system upgrade
2. The apps listed below will no longer be pre-loaded once your device has been upgraded to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow.
a. ASUS Backup
b. Remote Link
c. PC Link
e. What's Next
g. Data Transfer
h. EZ Ding
n. Game Center (TW
3. Add new features and new apps: Google Calendar, Google Messenger, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram
4. Remove Asus Email, Asus Calendar, Asus Messaging ASUS Music, ASUS Browser after Factory Reset. You can use Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Messenger, Google play music and Chrome for relevant services
5. Integrate Power Saver and Auto-Start Manager into ASUS Mobile Manager
6. Update ASUS Support to ZenPad Care
7. Several Apps update
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
*System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash - firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.