1. OS system upgrade to Android 5.0
2. Asus spec change
Remove the applications of Instant Dictionary, Widget - Battery, Story, Google Text-to-Speech, PressReader in all SKUs.
3. Implement Android security patch for Stagefright
4. Refine Wi-Fi icon signal level from 1~4 (4 levels to 0~4 (5 levels
5. Bug fix in APP2SD, USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Phone, RingtoneChooser, AutoStartManager, Framework, PowerSaver, SettingsProvider, ASUSBrowser, AsusSettings, Settings/Sounds, TelephonyProvider, Telecom, TeleService, AsusMessage, SetupWizard, AsusInCallUI, AsusEasyLauncher, PCLink
6 App update and Change
Google/GMS Webview update to v43.0.2357.121
ASUSWebView update to m42_150702
AsusConfigUpdater update to v 184.108.40.206_150918
KKBOX update to v1.0.0 in TW SKU
Add/Change to stub: Webstroage, Kindle, Zinio, Remote Link, PhotoCollage, ZenCircle, MyASUS
Remove Facebook, Flipboard, Dr.Eye, EZTable
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
**How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
Example: ASUS PadFone2
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
**System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash - firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.