1. OS system upgrade to Android 5.0
2. Asus spec change: Widget - Battery, Story, Google Text-to-Speech.
3. Fix authentication of Air watch Agent app in QR code stage
FE8030CXG is upgradable from the previous firmware version of Android 4.4.2 to Android 5.0. If the current firmware version in your device is Android 4.2.2 or Android 4.3, please update to Android 4.4.2 version first.
How to upgrade your device firmware from Android 4.2.2/Android 4.3 to Android 4.4.2?
3. Auto Upgrade: Settings > About > System update > Check update. Please follow the step to upgrade the firmware.
4. Manual Upgrade: Please download the latest image file from ASUS official support download site, and then follow the SOP to upgrade the firmware.
The latest firmware version of FE380CG Android 4.4.2 for each SKU:
Your device will receive Android 5.0 firmware update notification message automatically after Android 4.4.2 is installed. Users can also upgrade Android 5.0 firmware manually from ASUS official Support site.
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
Example: ASUS PadFone2
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
*System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash - firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.