1. Upgrade to Android 4.4.2 (KitKat
2. Upgrade user interface to ZenUI
3. improve system performance
4. Improve system stability
5. Voice quality improvement
6. Enhance Reading mode interface
7. Enhance Camera Beautification mode
8. Upgrade Modem version
9. Improve Modem stability
10. Improve performance of Launcher
11. Support Lync 2013
12. Remove Device Tracker, APP backup, MyLibrary 2.0, Parental Lock, MyBit Cast & AO Link as KK doesn't support these functions
13. Add ASUS Account, Easy Mode, Music, MyASUS, OpenMessaging-Omlet Chat, PlayTo, Quick Memo, What's Next, Zen Links & Boost
14. Integrate APP Locker into Launcher
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
Example: ASUS PadFone2
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
*System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash - firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.