***This version is only for download manually, device wouldn't receive FOTA notification***
Note1: Before updating to software version TW_V22.214.171.124, please make sure device system version already updated to TW_V126.96.36.199 first.
Note2: If device have been encrypted (Settings→Security→Encryption, in order to avoid upgrading failed, please make sure to backup the data and then use factory reset before upgrading.
Note3: The battery life of device has to be more that 50%. It suggest plug ASUS adapter in order to avoid upgrading failed.
Note4：After upgrading to Android Lollipop, device system cannot downgrade to Android KitKat.
* OS upgrade from KK to L
* Please note that the listed apps below will be removed once the Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade is complete.
1.Remove Battery widget
3.Remove Dual app
7.Remove 9898 GameBase (TW only
8.Remove PubuBook (TW only
9.Remove KKBOX (TW only
10.Remove隨身e冊 (TW only
* Please note! Some features are added or changed in this system upgrade.
1.Supernote：change to link-downloading version
2.Remote Link：change to link-downloading version
3.Webstorage：change to link-downloading version
4.Live Wallpaper-MyFrame：change to link-downloading version
5.Live Wallpaper-MyOcean：change to link-downloading version
6.Live Wallpaper-MyWater：change to link-downloading version
7.Kindle：change to link-downloading version
9.Add ASUS Support
10.Add Auto- start Manager
11.Add MyASUS (link-downloading
12.Add TripAdvisor (link-downloading
13.Add CleanMaster (link-downloading
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
Example: ASUS PadFone2
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
*System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash - firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.