1. Privacy Setting update.
2. Upgrade GMS.
3. Upgrade Security patch to May, 2018.
4. Update Modem/BT FW.
5. Update Preinstall apps
Note1: Please make sure device system version already updated to 14.0410.1801.57 before receiving 14.0410.1805.70 update information.
Note2: The battery life of device has to be more that 50%. It suggest plug ASUS adapter in order to avoid upgrading failed.
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
**How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
Example: ASUS PadFone2
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
**System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash - firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.