Please note that Android 4.4 KitKat does not support some pre-installed apps. The listed apps below will be removed once the Android 4.4 KitKat upgrade is complete.
1. My Net
3. Car Home
4. Watch Calendar
5. My Library
6. My Bit cast
7. My Desktop
8. App Backup→ will add it back in further run FOTA
10. Black list→ integrated with Contacts, no independent App icon now
11. ASUS Sync
12. App Locker→ integrated with Launcher, no independent App icon now
Steps of Update:
1. Check SW version of your PadFone2*
2. Download PadFone Firmware: V220.127.116.11 Only for WWE SKU and Update version of SOP (From “Manual” Item
※Firmware update cannot do *SKU conversion* and downgrade version.
Wrong SKU may cause update failure, You can only update your SW version on the Same SKU
*How to check SW version of your PadFone2?
Path: [Settings]-->[About PadFone]-->Build number
Example: You should be able to see the build number TW_PadFone-11.X.X.X, where “TW” means SKU.
PS: Due to this Android 4.4 upgrade would reset your device, please do refer the upgrade SOP to backup your personal data.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash - firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.