1Software update to Android 6.0 Mashmallow. Internal storage will decrease slightly after update, suggest to back up data and relocate media file (pictures & video clip to SD card to reserve enough storage before starting the software update.
2Multi-user function won't be supported if the account is deleted. Please keep your account to continue usage.
3The apps listed below will no longer be pre-loaded once your device has been upgraded to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow.
2. Data Transfer
3. Photo Frame
4. ASUS Backup
5. Dr. Safety
6. What's Next
7. Party Link
8. Remote Link
9. PC Link
10. Yahoo Shopping
11. EZ Ding
17. Puffin Browser
19. Google settings (Integrated in ASUS Settings
4Add new features and new apps:
1. Google Calendar
2. Google Messenger
3. Dr. Booster
5Remove Asus Email, Asus Calendar, Asus Messaging won't preload in this software version. You can use Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Messenger for relevant services.
For more information please refer to:
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
***System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash - firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.