1. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
2. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
3. Downgrade image will only revert back to latest KK version
4. After OTA downgrade, device will perform factory reset automatically.then reboot automatically to complete upgrade process
5. System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrade
Downgrade Step (From L to KK
1. Download the downgrade tool: UL-ASUS_T00F-TW-126.96.36.199-user.zip/UL-ASUS_T00F-TW-188.8.131.52-user.zip
2. Using MTP connecting ZenFone6 with PC. (Enable MTP: Setting-->Storage-->press the USB icon on right corner--> Enable MTP
3. Copy the file (UL-ASUS_T00F-TW-184.108.40.206-user.zip to the ZenFone6 internal storage.
4. Remove the USB cable, the device will pops up the system upgrade information.
5. After finished, device will auto reboot and perform factory reset.
6. Then copy file (UL-ASUS_T00F-TW-220.127.116.11-user.zip to the ZenFone6 internal storage again.
7. After downgraded, device will auto reboot and perform factory reset.
8. After finished, please go to Settings->About-> software information->Build number. The version should be V18.104.22.168
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash - firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.