Note1: If the device is already update to V22.214.171.124 (Android L , you can either choose by FOTA or manually update to V126.96.36.199
Note2: If the device is already update to V188.8.131.52 (Android KK , please follow below steps to upgrade from KK to L.
Note3: Put the file to the device root directory
Steps of Update:
1.Check software version of your device**
2.Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item
3.Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4.Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5.Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
1 features in ASUS ZenCircle :
1. Explore and follow the most popular or featured creations
2. Interact with friends via likes and comments
3. Share photos to Facebook, LINE, and other social networks
4. Allows you to take photos and apply customizable filter effects.
5. Discover amazing photo stories created using ASUS PixelMaster Camera and ASUS PhotoCollage
1Update phone APN version
2update framecount synchronization
3support blocking private call
4Enable schedulely scan for wifi even while device is screen off
* Please note that Android 5.0 Lollipop does not support some pre-installed apps. The listed apps below will be removed once the Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade is complete. The update and installation will take some time.
1. Battery widget
2. PhotoFrame widget
3. Movie Studio
4. Cloud Print
6. Magic Smoke Wallpapers
* No longer support NTFS format SD card. Please remember to backup your SD card data before upgrade to Android L with following steps:
1. Connect your ZenFone and computer with USB cable
2. Enter your ZenFone storage via computer
3. Select all data and copy it. Paste all your SD card data to your computer
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
***System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash - firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.